Google

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Morning Date with Darnie

Can you believe this? Time Check - 6.38AM. Heh, slept early and woke up early. I was tossing around in bed after a frightening dream (ask me about it). Brushed my teeth, cooked up a cup of white unsugared coffee, boot the lappie and played Michale Buble's christmas hits. Enjoying the dawn as the sky begins to light up little by little. The bird chirpping in a symphony.

I SMSed her if she wanted a morning walk at the beach. No reply. I could do it alone. But maybe I would just walk down to the pool (how about the beach?) with my Paul Mcauley's White Devils. Immerse myself in a thrilling second world while the pool starts its fountains and the soothing rushing of the water plays into the ear like smooth cream.

Last night's dinner with Teck, Ben, Shujun and Wayne made me realise the joy of lifting your butt and placing it with a group of butts and have fellowship together. It is never too much about the money or the distance. It is the fellowship. I also had a chance to tangiblise (how to spell?) the christmas mood by looking at the festive decorations and people!

Bought myself a $10 Tshirt with Wayne. Am looking for a winter wear and jacket for Expo Stage Wear. Need money. Should I just use savings, or should I pamper myself by asking the living ATM aka Daddy for cash. Hah, I'll be good for once and use savings. Make myself feel the pain and I will take better care of my stuffs. (Note: My grand piano is still rotting in Simei. Will not feel this way if I paid for it)

Results of some of my modules had not been great. But giving thanks to the LORD i will do here and proclaim! Wah lao, last night Ben and Uncle Teck laugh at me about my taste for cars. I like big cars like Lexus, Camry, Toyota Crown, SL Class etc.... They laugh at me la!!! Basket, I special cannot meh?..Hahaha...I am high society (I wished, but not impossible) ok?

Still wishing for my first kiss under the Mistletoe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home