Google

Friday, August 25, 2006

I am naked...

I took off everything I was wearing. I looked into the mirror and saw a naked me. I did some flexes just to check myself out. I combed my hair with my fingers and brushed it a little. Maybe it was time to relieve myself before I shower.
I sat down on the toilet seat. Just this moment I heard some noise from the ventilation window. It was as if someone was shifting something there. Could there be anyone? Impossible! Then I heard it again. Now, I felt something brushed across my hair. I jumped up! I looked on the floor. It was a roach.
I ran out immediately. Then it was only that I realised I was stark naked in my room. Thankfully, the window curtains were drawn. I grabbed a towel and wrap my dignity. I ran down and saw a can of insecticide. I grabbed it and ran upstairs.
For 15 minutes, I fought the invisible roach. Sprayed everywhere and it was no where to be found. I can't sleep tonight unless I see it dead! Then it was now that the roach flew pass me and landed on the wall. I sprayed and for the next 5 minutes, I fought till it overturned and lied motionless on a pool of insecticide oil.
I won. I picked it up, flushed it down the toilet. I looked into the mirror. I think I look good. I went into the shower, and sprayed hot water on myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home