Google

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It is me Bird Day

That was my mini-bird day celebration! Ben, Teck, Andy, Shu and Eleta and me! Had a dinner using 2 fishes that we caught off the sea. You see, in the morning, Collin, Ben, Shu, Andy and myself went on a boating trip to catch fish! Here is some of me pics.
So there it is. I caught 2 fishes in total. That is the bird day boy luck! The rest got more and bigger fish. I was the WORST. Heh, but it was super enjoyable. I am a lobster now, as the sun fried my women-desire fair skin. More pictures at BENSTER
Mr Kenny also gave me a Sponge Bob Square pants that can pop the eyes and tounge. Eeks!! haha.
Oh yah, does anybody know where can I get PICNIC BASKETS? Please tag me or MSN me, thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ratten shops in arab st area or holland v got woven picnic baskets. traditional sia...

11:32 PM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

thanks anony.... who are you?.. intro?

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me? a normal gal. a little boring web surfing day made me chanced upon your blog. still doing my never ending archi degree, which explains why i was interested in the intertior u did.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Ah i see... haha.. i am interested in interior and archi...never got chance to study it!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home