Google

Monday, May 28, 2007


Goodness! I must congratulate myself. I've just finished SECTION 1: The Modeling of Human Excellence from the Anthony Robbins book. 193 pages of tools and models to follow for optimum results.
Do I find it useful? Yes, certainly. However, there is really much information inside there which you need to constantly practise. It is all about constantly using what is available to you. What I've read and learnt is useless unless I put them into practice.
There are two more sections to go, and I shall be reading up on them soon. But I just want to congratulate myself for reading up. You see, picking up reading is a personal challenge. I want to learn more, be learn-ed. Throwing away useless magazines and books, I hope to self-enrich through such books, as well as other business books that will help me in my career.
Anyway, The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR is an excellent read. I am halfway through and I am astonished at the living examples given inside. Brands after brands, companies after companies failed even after successful advertising. Now, I realised how much the entire advertising industry is a game big creative firms play within themselves. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home