Google

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Finally. I've found a golf buddy. He is none other than my TPJC buddy Davin Foo. The greater thing is that we are both novice. With this, there is no room for stress; just loads of fun and learning. We decided to take some pictures in the hope that I can try to photoshop maybe our face onto PRESTIGE or TATLER magazine. However, in view of the poor lighting condition and the possibility of a lawsuit (Thomas from FORTUNE magazine is already threatening to take legal actions against me; however I will be referring back to the Law of Passing Off to access the situation and to explain to FORTUNE why there is no need to), I have decided to just post our humble pictures here.

Today, both of us did better than before. More balls flew. That is good news! Once again, I want to inform all my readers: The Marina Bay Golf Course is open to public. The driving range is of course, but you'll have to pay for the Green. Make sure you have your handicap scores etc.


Frankly speaking, I find IKEA meatballs irresistible. After our game, we headed straight to IKEA Tampines. We ordered 10 meatballs each and shared 6 chicken wings. Heaven! Of course, don't forget a tour of the showroom. The Summer Season furnitures are in!

Do not be grossed out. There is nothing scary about having a huge grasshopper or lucust crawling to and fro infront of you when you are driving. Simply remain calm. Wait for it to crawl to the wiper. Flick the wiper switch. Watch and hear the insect shout " You bastard @%)%&(%^$#%..."

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home