Google

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Love Poem

Let me try to be romantic for once ok? =P

Yearning is my Heart and
Longing for you my heart yearns
You are closer than it seems but
You are as far as east is from the west
I sense you coming to me but
my heart asks of me not to hallucinate
Is truth and untrue all that I need to unfold?
Or is me I need to true and seek?
This battle my heart fights and never ceases
Is it grace to end the voyage or
Is it victory to battle with bravery?
Is it not pain to be in this battle?
Or is this pain for happiness?
For if the goal never meet
The battle never starts
Yet if this battle ground is common ground
How can this waging score not start?
Yearning is my Heart and
Longing for you my heart yearns
I choose to fight this battle
For my only belief is you I only seek

-Daniel