Google

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Rainbow Connection

I shall not be ashamed and be affected, by what others say, when all boys are rocking their pants and puffing around girls, that I am here listening to "Rainbow Connections". Yes I wanna be that Kermit the frog. At least he's a great guy(creature?) well loved by all...

I wished I had the chance to sing this to her all by myself. Just me and my piano. So I did it in Haven Lounge today. E.piano and Daniel's voice. A Mic and some reverb. In G Major. Then the comment came from the malaysian prodigy. He said my voice suited the range and I sounded $#%#$^! good. I choose to believe him and I am glad~! "...someday we find it, the rainbow connection..."

Ok the Mktg test is over, the Finance test and presentation is over. CAT. Meow!!!! I will trust what Winlin said. And I hope that tomorrow will work out just fine! =P

This morning, some shit appeared on the windscreen. The wiper could not do the job. ARGH! Then a rain came while I was in the Lib. Then the miracle happened. The shit was gone!!!! Woohoohohooo!!

Finally to this friend of mine, if you ever see this blog...

"Smile, like I asked you to. Yes, that shape I made on my face. I know you tried to smile. But please, not your face, but your heart. I will never know what really happened. But from what you shared with those you know of, and from at least how I felt, I sense you are struggling. I dunno if you are overcoming, or lost in the mess. But please, smile from the heart. No one guy should make you live with such hurt, so, smile from the heart. And your life will shine together with that smile. The spring will awaken, leaving the cold winter.... see you tomorrow"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home