Google

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Chinese New Year Day 3

Lousy!!! Firstly, total ang pao revenue is <$200. Friends around me get $800 plus, $300 plus... Then, I am pretty bored at home with no friends to join for any activities. Lousy!!!

Just Day 3 and we are back in school!!! Whoohooo!!! SMU!!! Firstly, the foodcourts are almost all shut down and we poor students are left to die in the wilderness while trying to press on for boring and confusing and really senseless seminars and project meetings!!! CAT really made me MEOW!!!! and International Econs is my greatest foe. I will blast a canon ball right into this useless subject. *PUI*

Today had my first chance of tearing 6 parking coupons! Heart pain like never b4!!! Is this going to happen everytime I go church? Gosh!!!! money money money... is the world really about money?

Guess what? Halfway through my Finance project, I heard the sweetest voice on earth through the phone!! Wahahahaahha!! Dunno what it means? NVM. For me to know, for you to find out. As my brother always says!

It is GREAT to know that after the New Year week, those strangling tests and projects are coming and soon it will eat your beloved weekends!!! Fight them!!! Wage a raging war!!!!!! Chiong ah!!!!!!!!!!

Valentine's this monday. I wish all couples a great time or treasuring your partner and to love them. And for my friends, I love u all for I know friends around me I really treasure. For me, it is friendship day that I celebrate. to =) or to =( ??? Well, lets take both. haha!!! ARGH!!! Goondooo Darnie.... go get occupied doing other meaningful things!!!!