Google

Thursday, February 10, 2005

New Year Day 1

Collection this year is pretty bad! Haha. 2 from my family and 3 from relatives. Blame it on my family's declining deisre to visit around. We went to one place only today. I am not even opening to check the amounts, but it would suffice to pay the diesel.

Anyway, we 4 brothers and my sis-in-law we went to watch Constantine. Really a good show with crappy stuffs that I dun understand. But it definately is distorting the Christian religion. For this, I give this show a negative rating.

We managed to force dad and mum into watching I do I do. I think they are cinema idiots. After all, they have not been in one for over more than 10 years. I bought them 2 cheese hotdogs and a coke! Muhahahahah!!! Time for them to ignite the valentine passion again!!! come to think of it, I'm gonna have a lonely one this year. Most prob spend with myself by the poolside reading newspaper.

I am bored bored bored and wishing friends would ask me out. None till this moment. Gonna bring 2 beer to poolside. Bro and sis-in-law waiting for me. They say it is shiok down there.