Google

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Darnie the Piano Man

Why piano man? Today played 2 events on the piano. How more should I explain?

Mr Hiong Bong and Doris got married today!!! I had such a wonderful opportunity to be part of this great event by being their wedding pianist. Not solo, but in a band. These chaps are from my former church - Bedok Lutheran Church. Me and Ben were from there last time. Saw so many uncomfortable familiar faces!!! hahaha...

Such a wonderful grand piano! The sound produced in just crisp. Should have taken photo!! ARGH!!! Although we missed the buffet and photo taking session, because of the need to rush for church service, we got a pretty handsome hong pao for playing. Heehee.

While rushing to church, Ben drove so fast in his kangoo in front of me that I was tempted and took on 70km/h. 60 is the limit and just as i reached 70, this traffic police car 2 lanes from me sped pass. I did what all would, slow down ... hahaha. I hope that guy is not going to fine me or anything. Cmmon!!! it is just 10 over the limit! ARGH!

Playing for service today was just awesome. Although hiccups did occur, we enjoyed every moment! What a joy and I love my band so much!!!

Ben the electric guitarist - The anchor for this band. And my all time buddy through thick and thing. Not to mentioned we fought over the same gal b4. This guy is just great and I LURV him! (Hey I am not gay ok).

Peter the drummer - He is like having spasm everytime he is on the drums. Just so expressive. I give him the expressive award. This guy is just great too!

Phoebe - My new co-keyboardist, cute and gentle. But here for us to bully... heh...enough said. Coming to SMU i think!

Junmin - The guy in the ugly TJC uniform, youngest of us all, plays the bass. Faithful and a gentle guy. Study hard brother!

Allen - A not so chinese acoustic guitarist, often kena from ben because of his high guitar standard.

There you have it, my KYROS band. I just love them and I never want to play in any other bands other than them. Because they are just great!!!!!!