Google

Monday, February 14, 2005

So Happy! Yeah right!

Oh man, I am so happy I need to post this post. Today is such a beautiful sunday. Pple walking dogs and cats, couples shopping for valentines gift and of course families lou hei ah!

I was overjoyed as I reached school to spend my sunday in SMU GSR doing my finance project! What more can I ask? Prof mentioned that a good 5 hours will be all that is needed to finish it! No report no nothing. Just a good presentation, with a 1-page technical writeup. GREAT!

Today is the 3rd meeting and we are only 80% done. Why are we 80% done today, because I just made it 80% a few minutes ago. After spending the whole day in school, I was overjoyed once again as I spend my entire NIGHT UNTIL NOW doing my Monte Carlo Model for this project. To expand a cafe in Punggol or in Cine-Leisure. AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thanks to me being such a brainer who just learned Excel in CAT, I am the driver for this team!! YEAH!!! or is it? (or the slave to the knowledge of this team). I always have the word of wisdom for my freshies and even my own friends.

"In SMU, every project is your OWN project"... This is the only way to dean's list. Or is it? Or to awesome sleepless nights and hungry stomach and weight loosing regime? I am so glad!

I am just so gald to have this kind of mentality. All the way, no need to talk about fairness. Do it for yourself!!!! Just do it. Nike says it.