Google

Thursday, March 10, 2005


I want to thank the buddies of the round table today. They are the following: Jinfu, Anthony, Shuhui, Yuhong and Bernie. They have been God-sent today at the moment when I needed some people to be with today. Following through today wasn't easy. Not especially when the revelation has something to say. None of it I've wanted to hear. These following have been around, just to be with me. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and just am myself in your presence! SMU couldn't be any better without you guys! Dun worry my buddies. The journey never ends. And a brand new tomorrow always await doesn't it? I am going to begin this journey. It has been a standstill. But putting all those not worthwhile and starting to walk ahead, is always something to rejoice about. With a beer or maybe our usual merry music making, lets carry on and enjoy all those life have to offer. Brothers and sisters, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home