Google

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yay!! CB (Consumer Behaviour, not bad work ok?) big project just presented. The wonders of dateline (dead-line) is really powerful. It can propel you on the day before more than you can imagine. I think we did great. Some other groups were really good, but I think my group rocks! They are Joan, Karen, Jane and Alvin. We are left with a small individual project and the final exam. This is what u do in 4 weeks of summer term:

1) 2 Quizzes
2) 1 Individual Assignment
3) 1 Small Project
4) 1 Big Project
5) Exam!!!!!!!

I want a Rolls Royce! My brother tell me. If I work for others, I will NEVER get it. If people work for me, I will get to drive what I want. Eh, true or not? Nonetheless, I hope that one day, I will have few thousands people working for me. I want to be Chief Marketing Director for a huge department.

I think my group mates think I am lame. I think they always scorn at me at my jokes etc. I think I am just trying to be nice. But people think I am lame..haahaha. Ok heck! Just have to make sure they are cheerful. Cause that is my job when I was sent to earth.

Someone in my school drives a Boxster. I think he is a Ah sia. I think he is gonna be a very good friend of mine..haha. Just got to find the chance...so can borrow it. Muuhahaha.....I AM LAME.

I almost died! Yesterday driving to school along PIE. Up the slope, many cars come dead slow. I step hard on the brake. Floor was wet. Car wheels almost locked. Car skidded about 20 metres. The bumper came closer. Almost hit liao. About 1 metre away, the truck sped on... wow!... my leg became jelly... it tasted good though..

Do you still go friendster? Or is MSN emoticons the IN thing now?

TAG!!!!!!! Make me feel LOVED!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home