Google

Friday, May 13, 2005

I was driving home from Amber Road somewhere in the KAtong area. Then.....

1) When I was in Damai Sec School, I heard a loung bang! A SBS bus ran over a cat. The innerds exploded from the middle body. The head was intact, but the eyes poped out.

2) My friend told of how a car ran over a dog. He looked into the rear mirror. Other cars ran over again and again.

3) I sent my friend home. He mentioned he saw a rat's head got crushed by a car from his seat's view.

4) Fiona ran over a cat with her SUV.

Just now I was driving. Before I know it, there was a little body already bloodied from the crush. Before I knew it the image slid under my car.

Then this "tud" sound sounded twice, in sync with the lift I felt on both front and back left tyre. There it was, I running over a dead animal. Should be a rat.

I feel terrible. Pls call me and talk to me.

*Kermit* - "depressed"

2 Comments:

Blogger user said...

fact of life #549: animals do not know how to cross roads.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

lol...

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home