Google

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I think I am enjoying myself alot. I am not envying any people currently. Look at me.

Woke up to a beautiful raining morning, and headed to the clubhouse and used the laptop and surfed. Chat with friends. And then headed to the gym and had a pretty light workout.

Now I am updating this blog beside the most awesome swimming pool landscape in the entire East Coast stretch. The sun is popping up and I am hearing children playing in the pool and the splashing of the fountains around me. The trees and plants are a grand mix of greens and reds. The birds are chirping and the wind singing.

I am not thinking of girls or cars. I have friends to have fun with and pass time with. I have a little red van that can do the same thing as a Ferrari does. I have friends asking me out. I have people saying that I have attractive eyes and find me pretty boyish and attractive.

What am I asking for more? Lol.

Maybe what I need is really a simple part time job. Just to earn some lil cash for food and bills thats all. Life is beautiful as a friend's MSN nick suggests.

Hungry and going for some food now.

My latest goal. Save money and save. A whole new lifestyle. No more macs no more little here and there. Just going home for meals and trying to spend as little as possible. Maybe try to make more new friends etc and widen my network.

Chill in a world of madness.

I am still looking for friends to watch War of Worlds with me... potential candidates are listed as follows:

1) FCBC church friends
2) Jinfu, Celine and gerard etc
3) this CHC girl

thats about all... shit... dun have much friends after all... :

4 Comments:

Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Eleta I am sure u are well aware i appreciate u lots and lots!!!! need I explain more????... =)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

ok sure!!!!!!!!! i got some shows at my place already leh!!!! how? when u coming over???

2:36 PM  
Blogger me said...

dan dan! you're very boyish and handsome wor! go earn $, and soon you'll be a rich, cute hottie with girls falling flat at your feet! *nods in firm approval*

12:44 AM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Hey zing...u are at my blog!!!!! Woohoooo!!! no la.... hahaha... where got handsome! =P

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home