Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

IKEA is my favourite furniture shop!

Ok! I forsee I might be less frequent in updating my blog, or at least at weird intervals, that I want to post a posting before I shower! Hits to my blog had been crash diving as I forsee more and more people loosing interest in reading blogs, or mine is simply too boring as compared to other subject oriented blogs. But like I told Vanessa, mine is a public blog, dedicated to share with my friends things that I cannot share because of circumstances and have to be post dated till here.

Blog Posting #1: How much does it take to loose a few years in age? Some people say these golden years just increases! Well, I went back a few years simply by paying $12. Went Preview to have my hair trimmed! My instruction to layer it had been excecuted with a this machine that zips of hair...what do you call it? Well I look like a little boy now. Blame who? Blame me having little boy face la! If you feel like pinching me on the chim like you do it to a little boy, do it.

Blog Posting #2: My Probational Driving term will end on Jan 28th. I can do away with the triangle at last. But it does not mean anything to me. I look out for others more than people look out for me. But I have a $70 fine unsettled. TP had not revert back to my letter. They are REALLY slow!

Blog Posting #3: I am deciding to put in more effort to study hard. I think although I am from TPJC in SMU, I have the same capability if not better, compared to the other better top JC students. Stop looking down on me. I am gifted in ways you are not as in I not in ways to you.

Blog Posting #4: SOL is starting again. No comments. Pastor Kong Hee of City Harvest once said that even if you do not feel like reading the Bible, just go ahead and read it. I like what was said.

Blog Posting #5: I really want to stay alone. alone alone alone alone alone abalone. Those who want to find out why can just simply ask me on MSN. But do not be surprised if I said "Dunno leh".

Fly me to the moon in a Bentley please. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger noed-resarf said...

Greedy.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home