Google

Thursday, November 02, 2006

RUDE SHOCK FOR SINGAPOREAN SHOPPERS

Singapore, Dhoby X-Change - Shoppers at the Dhoby X-Change were in for a rude shock when they visited the underground mall's toilet. Many realised in astonishment at how shiny and smooth the tiles that were used for the toilet floor.

24-yr old SMU student Darnie visited the toilet one day and had to go through a terrible ordeal when people from the next cubicle could see him when he was passing motion. "I was stuck inside for awhile because I had a tummy discomfort. It suddenly dawned upon me that people beside my cubicle or those in front of the door could see me through the mirror reflection on the ground! I used my pants to block out those compromising views," said Darnie.

This situation is not new. Many shopping centres around Singapore used shiny tiles for their toilets. Until management do something about it, males and females alike are at risk of being 'observed'.

- Urban Mall News RPC



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home