Google

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day @ Executive Golf Course

WooHOO!!!!!!!!!Today was my first day onto the green: Mandai Executive Golf Course. This was part of my golf lesson plan. Playing on the green is a whole new experience. The grass is different. The horizon is different.

My shots today was the worst in recent history. I cannot even launch the ball properly in the tee-off. Something is wrong with my swing and I intend to correct and train it in the coming weeks at the driving range. You bet I am going to practise HARD!

To cut the long story short:

  • Many of my shots ended up in the drain (consistently... and I am amazed at how consistent I really am at this)
  • One shot got caught in the trees and fell flat (wait, two to three shots i think)
  • Few shots went missing
  • Had 1 fantastic launch on a slope almost 45 degrees steep, right onto the putting green (even another golfer gave me a thumbs up!... felt encouraged)
  • 1 bunker (a trap with sands) shot, lovely scoop with sands flying in the air
  • Hell loads of FUN! and 100Plus!

Taking a shot with my golf Khaki...

Don't you just love the greenery?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the executive golf course located at Track 7 ?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home