Google

Thursday, August 02, 2007

RANTS!

I simply do not know what is getting into me. I am back from Leaders' Meeting and supper with my G12. I parked the van, walked into my room, switched on the air-conditioner and sat down before the laptop. I feel lost. I do not feel like showering yet. Felt compelled to blog.
It's been more than 3 months. Many of my fellow peers have found job. I have attended a few interviews and nothing is confirmed yet. I have interviews yet to come as well. I do hope to get into my desired management trainee program. I am believing God for the right job. When the job is given by the God of the universe, who can resist? I mean... my grades are well; cum laude. My CCA is outstanding. I am a great person! I can already hear you saying "That's right! Daniel is such a person!" Therefore, it puzzles me that I am not employed yet! This is where the plan unfolds. I do not need to be employed. I just need God to place me in the right company that will groom me to my fullest potential. Be it the salary, environment, boss, overseas exposures or whatsoever, God will provide the BEST!
Time to post photos!
Do you not just love him? My nephew Ryan! Cannot imagine the amount of joy he brought into my life!
My Granny! Posing at the Crystal Jade at PARAGON. Doesn't she look good?
Golf has been sucky lately. My swings are inconsistant. Strength is weak. SIGH!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home