Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

UPDATE

I know. It's been weeks since I've updated my blog. Busy, I must say. Yes, busy. I shall take some time to pen down for you about my life.

GRADUATION
It's been about 3 months since I've finished handing up my last assignment at SMU. Just last saturday, I attended my graduation ceremony at the Suntec convention hall. My dad, mum and Emily were there to celebrate with me. I recieved my BBM (Marketing and Corporate Communications double major) with Cum Laude.

What was more important to me was that emily was there. Also, my circle of trust was reunited. People like Alex, Yuhong, Fiona, Jinfu, Joanna, Weekwang were all there. These are the great people whom I know are buddies that will never leave you.

GOLF
Davin and I are into our 3rd lesson. We are in fact still struggling to make the perfect swing work. Mr Law, our instructor, was generous enough to let us try out the latest technology in golfing. Boy oh boy, I feel like spending money on new golf clubs. Show me the money!!!! We are going to the green next lesson.

CAR
The latest addition to my family is a BMW 5 series. This is the worst news I can get. The implications are enormous! One, my brother will have the Lexus all to himself. Two, I will have to use the van because my parents will use their BMW naturally. All in all, I get to use the van only.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure you would be driving your fancy car pretty soon after you start work.

Always visioned you as a high flier my friend.

Regards,
Alvin Huang

2:03 AM  
Blogger Darnie Pig said...

Hey alvin... thanks for your encouragement!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home