Google

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rants of Darnie for today

I received a letter from SMU today. I was hoping that I would win the NOL Best Graduating Student Award. However, I did not (yet, I hope). Instead, it was a letter from the Registrar informing me that I am awarded the degree of:- Bachelor of Business Management (Cum Laude).
It also says, "Accordingly, you are entitled to all rights, privileges and honors attached to the degree." However, I do not really understand what the sentence meant. What rights, privilege do I have? Honors; well, I suppose the honor of having Distinction? Do the rights mean rights to ask for a higher salary? Can someone enlighten me on this?

OK. If you are wondering why this picture of a Aluminium Box Van. Today, I drove this. Yes! I drove this and felt like the king of the road. It was really fun and I look forward to driving it again. Was driving it for logistics purpose for a Boy's Brigade camp. Diesel, anyone?

Also, anyone heard of the Straits Bank? Might want to pursue a career there. Just couldn't locate information about it really. I suppose it is more niche and less publicised in Singapore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home