Google

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Recently a global bank advertised a job vacancy for a 1-year contract with the Marcomm department. Pay is very competitive and delicious! Yummy. Something that I would love to do as I looked through the job description. For once, I saw for myself that hey, banks do have positions for talents like me. Hahaha. Ok, I better not blow my head off this. LOL.

Adobe Photoshop skills and Dreamweaver skills will be advantageous. The thing is, I know Photoshop pretty well. I need people to teach me and educate me what is Dreamweaver. How is Dreamweaver different from Photoshop. Is Dreamweaver the CS3?

Anyone please? Please tag me or add a comment here. You will be deeply appreciated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreamerweaver is a HTML editor.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do website one lor...
dun realli have to learn about writing codes to learn..

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home