Google

Saturday, September 22, 2007

G12 Retreat @ Malacca and A'Famosa

For the first time, I had my G12 retreat. It was held in Malaysia. We drove up in 3 cars. Great fellowship! This trip lasted 3 days. This trip came at a great time to refresh myself as I am still in the period of not having a job offer yet. So much for graduating with Honours. God must be intervening. We got lost on our trip up to Malacca and it takes more than a head to figure where we really were at Malaysia. Malaysia Boleh! Landmarks are really hard to follow on the map, unlike in Singapore. This land is really huge!
Our unit at Mahkota apartment really had a great view. That's the sea right from our balcony!! It was also our stay here that I found out that Zongrong is afraid of heights. I am too. Just not when I have the safety of a cordoned balcony. Phew!
At Jonka Street, the Chendol is a MUST-TRY. However, in one instance, we ordered 4 bowls of Ice-Kachang misrepresented as "Chendol with more ingredients". Great. Pardon the little girl who served us. At last, we ordered the real Chendol after realising the little girl simply did not know what being served was named!
Penang Laksa tasted really sour! However, there's a punch to it! MUST-TRY! I realised that they served really generous amount of tuna in their laksa. Tasty. Totally. Overall, I still prefer Singapore Katong Laksa. At least I am confident that I can finish the soup. Period. This vintage car was quite a site at Jonka Street. I would love to see this on Singapore roads!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=somerset young farmers ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home