Google

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Day at Pasir Ris Farmway... back to kampong...

KC Mak managed to persuade me to forgo 'comfort-time' at home to spend a day at the Pasir Ris Farmway to look at animals... and I have photos to 'prove animals': This dog is HUGE. It is the size of a small horse. It does not look big in this photo. If you dare to see it in real person, you will freak out when it walks to you!
Don't you just wish that this tank was yours to keep? Along with the arowanas of course.
We went feeding fishes. $1 for a packet of fish food. We fed "the world's largest freshwater fish". Imagine a fish the size of me. Yes, my size. Of course, I could not photograph it as it is submerged in the water. So I posted kois.
Yes. I fed this bird! Quack!
We visited dog-farms too. IT IS SO CUTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home