Google

Sunday, February 20, 2005

I do not know if all that I've done is enough
But in my mind I feel at least that it is right
While at times I might have thought otherwise
These I've done I felt was at least safe enough
The little wispers reflected from you as I've done
Are little more than just the turbulance of the winds
The little light that reflects from you as I've done
Are little more than the splitting slice from the prism cut
The big outside suggest that it is not enough
That this lack of mine will cost my prize
I have believed at times this cruel reply
That this lack of mine will indeed take its toll
But I really cannot do more
Than what I feel you are able to take and hold
Just as that more I want to give
I'm afraid that it is the very thing you fear
How long must I wait
To ever hear your true wisper?
How long must I stare
To just catch that amber glow?
Hope is my faith as is it my only reason
But what really sadens
Is when this hope exists for
Nothing more than just a reason
Without a final plan drawn for it

-Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home