Google

Saturday, February 19, 2005

What is happening to me???

I am just turning Lazy. All my friends in SMU knew, that Darnie will never skip class or whatsoever. But there is this stupid useless subject called "International Economics Gimmick of the Century" that did just that. In a week, I skipped 2 half session. Firstly it was because of the mid-terms coming up, opportunity cost justifies it. Lastly it is last day before term-break... you know what i mean.

Today this mean S/O Steven in SMU booked my van. Cmmon!! A commercial vehicle must be unloading if it is at the double yellow line!!!! Dun you have patience?!?!!?!!?! If you clamp it... I will...... Do you not care about we poor SMU students??!!? huh?!

Singaporean drivers just like to horn.... they did that to me just now. I can keep my cool. Why do they have to horn? Horn nvm, why they keep on horning. Do they not know that I dun care... simply because I am sandwiched btw them and the stationary car in front? Singaporean drivers are without brains. They do not know that when they horn, the driver in front doesnt care, and the whole estate is scolding vulgarities at the one horning. Singaporean drivers are without brains really.

Thank God for rain, today to cool the place... and wash the van...heeheee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Big claim wor: Singaporean drivers are brainless.
Hey bro darnie, aren't you a local as well? Hahaa... What's happening to you??

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home