Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

Dear friends, thanks for being great buddies. What to do? You hear the most disastrous news and you wished what you heard was distorted, not true and never meant to be. But things are going on well. Managed to indulge in alot of suppers with my Ah Sia federation pals (People who live in houses costing more than a million sing dollars!!!). Tho they do not know my plight, but they are giving me a hell lot of great time! I have been singing Josh Goban's sing alot in SMU Studio lounge. I cannot sing like him. But I can feel the lyrics.. Heh. P250 rocks! Of course, those project meeting goes on and on but somehow I did'nt felt like what i used to towards her before already. Maybe because i have settled my heart and mind. I became calm and am able to concentrate better now and focus on my work. Less silly thoughts. Maybe what bearnie said was true. And it did felt better yeah? Drowning myself in late nights with my Ah Sia federation..haha. And also this decal we are trying to design and print. hahahaah. Anyway I recieve this following smses from my dad:

Dad: Butiful kangoo GY 3438 L
Kermit: Wah !!!!!!!
Dad: Sure wah la! Some more Kangoo cycle

My dad's language over sms is real funny!

I need to complain about some asses in SMU who parked anyhow and block out my poor van. So bad I had to spend 5min just trying to get out of my box. Do they want me to scratch their car or waht?!!??! Do they not care... thankfully I did it slowly and left their bloody cars alone! After all, my van can withstand all kinds of ....

I think life is becoming dull after some episodes. Or maybe better because of those around me. But school work can kill man! Worst is I am not feeling worried!!! I wished i can be as cheerful as winlin and her bf. They seem to have nothing to worry about. Jinfu, who is as calm as ever. YH, who literally is a ass and thinks he is the king of the world with nothign to worry becuase he thinks he is the handsome chap. Bernie, who has a positive outlook of life. or even, that cat in the studio that has nothing to worry about except wave its irritating hand all day long!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home