Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

the following is the continuation of the dad and son talk over SMS:

Kermit: Dad so who drive?
Dad: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and others
Dad: Kangon was so smooth. So quiet. So sexy. Take good care.
Kermit: Hahaha.... dad your message very funny!
Dad: 2moro u ride new kango ok?
Kermit: Onz!

Reflections: My dad still has a sense of humor when it comes to sms. Firstly, his typo always left right centre. But damn, he loves me lots!! How often do u have a dad that buys a van for your personnal use straight after u get your license with the reason quoted " Diesel is cheaper than your bus fare "... and "$50 you cannot even finish the tank!"..... I thank Daddy in heaven for the daddy on earth. Shiok right I got 2 daddies!

Mother got some sense of humor.... always saying wife must can cook, can wash cloths and stuffs. And she always say i am an ang moh... cos I dyed my hair last time. And she boast of how handsome I am and should get a long Q of gals.

I did a check on that... and found it the total opposite. My mum was wrong. Statistics collected and sampled from SMU showed the total collapse of her claim. Roar!!!!!!!!!!!! As studied even in FCBC.... fail!!! Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number of listeners melting to my piano..... Mean=all, SD=4.78.
Number of glas melting to my piano...... Mean=all, SD=0.0000000001234311231341

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Songs Mastered on P250 in SMU Lounge:

#1: Rainbow Connection
#2: Broken Vow

digitally enhanced by heavy use of reverb and Jinfu as soundman. Meow!!!

TARGET to Harass:
1) My Apprentice Phebe. - Goal is to drill her fingers spacing on the piano. Whack her and drill her until she can play like me. Until the piano is no longer a piano but a percussion. Until she can handle and lead the team on the piano... and send her out to other bands... Muhahaha...*evil* so that i can take back my seat on the piano on stage!!!! Sytnh is just boring!!! *Bleah*

my 3 love: 1) SizzleSynthBrass 2)3-Octave Strings 3)JazzyOrgan

Top desire to maintain: Jesus and God and Holy Ghost
Top desire on earth: Her!... her her her her.... *10,15,01,14*
Top Food: Pig Leg and salty Vegetables!
Top Fun: DW Drums.
Top Drive: Kangoo Turbo!
Top Group: Ah Sia Federation
Top stay: A 3 story Bungalow at Sennett Hill.
Top Flop: learning the Violin

... i tired liao...sorry continue next time.... gotta go market with ahma later...night!!!!

Love, Daniel...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

HAhaa... First time in so many weeks hearing you sound so happy. guess your friend suceeded in brightening up your day yea? Or is it the red Kangoo? Hmm not reallie sure, but what matter most is that you are much happier. Amen? Oh bythe way nice layout. Put some music leh..

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home