Google

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Discovery #1: Darnie is a PIG! Yes!! Everyday, I set my alarm clock to 8 or 9 am... and I wake up only after noon!!! How much more of a pig can i be? Shoots!!! The irony is I do not look like a pig... more of a slaugthered pig.. (is that how you spell it?)

Sharing #1: I had a awesome weekend last week! It was FCBC's GAteway Cities Youth Convention. For once, we saw faces of Asia gathered in TCT Bukit Merah to wroship and intercede for Asia! My band was on platform for the entired weekend and it was such a blessing! All the nations Flags were represented!!!! Amen!

We had Fernando, a delegate from japan, who joined us on the sax!! WHOA i tell you it was the most beautiful thing i heard on earth!!!!! The music was so annointed and such a blessing to the congregation!!!! Talk about never rehearsing with us before, he could just play!!!!!! Such an honor to have him on stage!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!


It was just such a wonderful weekend to hear from the nations!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home