Google

Saturday, November 04, 2006

In memory of a courage filled young Singaporean lady, Joan Chan Shu Fang

http://joanchanshufang.blogspot.com/
"I think the story of Joan is an inspiration. I've heard about her. I've seen news about her. Her story made me realise how pathethic I am. Here I am, ranting about how unfair life is to me, there she chose to live a life where when everything is crashing down, she stills embrace life as a gift from God. What makes a man great? We come and we go. Death is the ONLY thing certain about humans. What Joan did, was to leave behind a legacy that will live forever. Her story will inspire. It will live on. Why? Because I can see my circumstances, and say 'Perhaps I can live the way Joan did. And I will find that there is meaning to even the worst things in life. Life is a gift from God, no matter what your financial or health situation is, no matter how ugly or pretty you are, no matter how disabled you are born..... if God had gave Joan the reason to smile at the cruel things in human life, why can't I do the same about God's gift?" - Darnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home