Google

Tuesday, February 22, 2005


Do you know how precious to me are those moments I am given to spend with you? Every chance that comes my way I hold them close like precious jewels. Every little incoveniences I see them only as joyous celebration. To hear you speak of your desires I listen like the soothing chirping of the morning birds. Even in silence, the sight of you is like tranquile oceans that calms the mind. I will be forever grateful, for every single second just to be with you. No need for extravagence, just a little meal or a little greeting. These moments, like precious jewels I yearn for, inside my heart. Always. - Daniel

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

aiyoo!!! so mushy!! But well these are the things people do to their significant other. Hahaha... keep the air of romantism flowing man!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home