Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Oh man. My eyes are really tired! I spent the last hour reading the instructional manual for a blood glucose self-test kit. It is for my grandma. I did the test and it revealed 12.8 which is not optimal, meaning it is too high a glucose level for her. Oh gosh!! Asked her not to eat too much sugar content food. May my God that I worship keep her in health and happiness. Tomorrow is another trip with her to the market again..heeheee.

My friends. Please treasure those people you love. Ever since my grand dad passed away. I have regretted not being there for him. All those Old Chang Kee curry puffs cannot exchange for time being spent. I have not been beside him enough. I have not talked enough to him. Sometime I showed tantrum at him. All he needed was company in that big flat. Why did I just not spend a few minutes each day. Why did I just stare at the computer everyday?

When the time came for him to go. I was almost in confusion. Few hours back I was looking at him in his sleep. I talked to him, he glanced at me and fell back into sleep. All the while he held my hands tight. It was as if he knew that moment with me was so precious. He knew it. But I did not. I thought he would be well and back again soon. And he went. My grandmother was totally upset and cried like mad. And I was there in the corner. He is gone. Forever.

I promise not to let this happen again. That is why I said, please treasure those around you. Especially those our society call old folks and all. If you would just sit and this about all the little things they did. Cutting your nails, cooking that simple meal. You add them up and you will know how much they love you. Their life they loved you so much. All they wanted, that you say u loved them, bring them out for supper, talk with them about the show they are watching. Letting them know that they are your family members, one that you love, not what some families calls burden. If you have to spend all your savings on their medical bills, do it! If you have to wake early to bring them to market, do it! Dun be a selfish heartless prick!!!

Dear Father, mother, grandma and grand-dad, I love you all so much.

Dad, when I can, I will buy you your dream car. A lexus or something.
Mum, maybe a cafe for you to run and manage?
Ahma, ok I will bring you to market or Yishun for majong!!!
Ahgong, I love you always and remember you always.

Today, dad, mum, grandma and I went to the Renault Kangoo showroom and saw the new turbo kangoos. Nice and cute man. The Peugeout ones cannot fight la. Guess we will buy the Renault anyway. Then my dad, as usual, dragged us into the Toyota showroom and we surveyed the CAMRY and the 2004 ROYAL CROWN! They are just awesome. I saw in the driver's seat and it felt like haven!!! Gosh will my dad upgrade to this car? He mentioned the ROYAL CROWN is cheaper than our previous E-Class. And I agree that it is totally posh and wow!!! I WANT TO DRIVE THIS CAR!!!!!!

SMU life still sucks. Whole week I was in school for meetings. Some meetings are super unproductive cos our brains are just not working!!!! Oh the Dean's List Daniel, please awaken!!! I do agree that I have becomed slack. Too love sick maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home