Google

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oh my Oh my...

She drove the SUV into the federal carpark. Took her awhile on the spot to straighten the large SUV. I walked pass her. I pointed to the wheel. She did not understand. It was not straight. I gestured more to show her just that. She was confused. My gestures got so big that she decided to move her head to see the wheels.

*OUCH* There she goes. She moved her head to see the wheels. Good move. But the window wasa still there. *OUCH*

******************************************

I confess I have poor time management. And I am slacking so much I am loosing myself. I have to start holding myself up and put in more effort. No one and nothing should be blamed. Because I am the one given the responsibility of handling my 24hours.

Daniel. You can feel angered about the excessive events and meetings holding up your time. But blame yourself for wasting what is given to you.

******************************************

When I needed someone for supper or to watch a movie, I feel I am so unlike others. Because I cannot readily find friends to be with. Yes there are some, but in general, I am poor in that sense. What is wrong with me man? Made too little friends? Or simply not able to make friends? And I like to be alone at times, but I love company too. Must only physical popularity or money 'pay' for friends.

******************************************

I am really tired. I am tired of making sure I appear with a smiling face to people around me. I am tired of being strong and ok in front of others. I am tired of being a good person to others at the expense of myself. I am tired of this sickening chase and this sickening round about. I am tired of this sickening war with myself. I am sick of this disease eating me slowly to my grave.

******************************************

Little Red is coming. Little Yellow might have to go. =(

******************************************