Google

Saturday, February 11, 2006

This is about a Larmbo in orange color!

Wah! I am so jealous! A orange Larmbo just zoomed out from my condo. Why he got so much $$$?... so lucky... but then, he is just as jealous that I can play the piano, and somehow I am always younger than him....get it?...hahah....enough of crap.

I am back from the NEWater plant filed trip. You will be surprised at how clean our sh*t water can be after all that reverse osmosis process and UV treatment! It is truely FANTASTIC! I encourage all to go to the plant and see and drink for yourself! Alot of games and flims to watch about the plant. Basically there is nothing much about making this NEWater, just passing it through films and films of membrane! Adrian's friend is so kind to drop us off, saying he does not want to drop us at too ulu a place. Thanks Shaun!

I am so starved now! I am going to cook my own fries now! Yup, peel from a real potato and deep fried! Tata!

*my bro and his GF just arrived...* making me the last in the family to be single! Woot! Happy Vday...wahahahha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home