Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

This post is about a motorbike accident along ECP.

Ok I know. I have been missing. But I am back! Happy Dog Year anyway! I am now starving and missed my dinner but took my noodles just. Got strawberry POCKY to poke myself now. I am suffering from ulcers and lack of sleep since the new year season. Lost weight. ARGH. And I look like snow now.... cannot take it.

Today was my Advertising presentation with Yuhong. I think we rocked. We basically used 3 days to come up with a speckylular 10min presentation for Proton to enter the China Market. We had analysis and most of all, a speckylular 7 frame Advert story board. I will upload the pictures soon. I am so proud of yuhong and myself. Our efforts paid well!

When I was driving to ECP along Suntec, a BMW SUV horned me. I looked right and my Advert Prof waved to me! Woohoo.... before I knew it, the sleek automobile zoomed off ..... power to the tarmac..

Then went to rehearsal. It is such a long time since I last had one. Feels weird. Then I saw Phebe ...... ..... .......... ........... ......... ............... . After rehearsal, I sent Charlie Birdey, Chris Seow and Allen back. I think i konw how to drive to Chom Chom and Thomson Road better now. Cool.

I came back and blog. Why? For you la!

Wooot.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home