Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

This post is about a car called Proton.

I had the blessed opportunity to be invited over to play for the Australian Worship Band called Cre8ive from Brisbane Australia. Whole new playing style from my Fire team. Wait, is it Fire or Star?... siao liao. Anyway, I love these people. I was playing alongside professional players and I felt really cool with it. Not because I am good or what, but because they are simple and fun people! After all, we are serving someone greater up there. The entire thing was recorded on DVD. But I had not recieved mine... argh!

I love that huge screen behind showing some skies.
This guitarisit is only early 20s i think.
I look good in my new jacket from 77th street/
The band people.

3 Comments:

Blogger noed-resarf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 PM  
Blogger noed-resarf said...

Darnie boy...u ran out of titles for your posts or what? This post is about a car called proton, this post is about a bike accident on ECP. Duh.

Anyways, I like the blog design! shows how much you appreciate the fine things in life :P

10:12 PM  
Blogger christina said...

where got proton? haha.. I'm blog-surfing (when I'm supposed to work on my mktg proj) and I came here. =D

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home